Position 1: Senior caregivers
Position 2: Senior live in caregivers
Qualification: BSc / GNM
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
IELTS UKVI (ACADEMIC): 5.5 SCORE MANDATORY
Location: United Kingdom
Salary for senior care givers: Minimum 400 Pounds (40405 INR) per week
Duty Hours: 40 Hours per week (An Uplift of 40 Pounds (4040 INR) additional pay for overtime)
Salary for live in caregivers: 630 Pounds (63638 INR) to 805 Pounds (81316 INR) per Week
Duty Hours: 70 Hours / Week
FOOD & ACCOMODATION:
Depending on whether you are offered a Community Senior Caregiver role or a Senior Live-in Caregiver role will determine your rental expenditure.
For Community based staff, you will be offered local accommodation to the offices and a rental charge of £300.00 (30281 INR) per month, plus bills.
For Live-in based staff, you will reside with the customer and you will have your own room, bathroom, access to the internet and there is no charge. All meals are provided also.
- All employees are automatically enrolled into NEST Pension Scheme.
- Advance you with a salary advance of £200.00 on your arrival to the UK to help cover essentials, to be deducted on month 1 salary.
- In the first few days after your arrival, They will also provide the following support to help you settle to life in the UK
- Opening a Bank Account
- Finding a UK mobile phone SIM
- Securing your UK National Insurance Number
- Information and guidance for your local GP and dentist.
If interested, Please send the updated resume to us. Call or WhatsApp on +919778411951