Position: Band 5 Nurses.
Qualification: BSc / GNM
Experience: Minimum 1.5 to 2 Years in Hospital (150 Bedded).
OET/ IELTS SCORE: Overall C+ for OET / Min 7 for IELTS UKVI
Location: United Kingdom.
Dept.: Medical / Surgical / Aged Care Wards / Theaters / ED/ ICU
Salary: 24500 TO 32000 POUNDS / INR 23, 66,000/- to 30, 90,000/- Annually (Based on Experience & Dept.)
- Past OET / IELTS – certificates need have 6 months validity left on them when they are relocating to the UK
- No more than a gap of 9 months will be considered
- The following will be provided to you and is funded entirely by the Trust (subject to the reclaim requirements outlined in point 3 below):
- An airline ticket from your country of origin. A return flight will be supplied upon request if your Visa is terminated within three years of commencement of employment.
- Visa costs, including UKVI IELTS (where required)
- Reimbursement of the International English Language Test (IELTS) Exam £200 OR Occupational English Test (OET) £349
- Reimbursement of the NMC Registration Part 1 (CBT) Exam £90
- One attempt at the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) £992
- Financial support in the form of one month’s rent for your onsite accommodation up to the maximum value of £500 OR a contribution to your first month’s rent to the value of £500.
- Welcome pack which includes items such as bedding and cutlery.